WE RECOGNIZE THAT OTHERS HAVE EXPERTISE IN THIS AREA. IF YOU HAVE IDEAS FOR US OR ARE INTERESTED IN PARTNERING ON THIS TOPIC, CONTACT US AT PREVENTION@JUUL.CH
YOUTH PREVENTION INITIATIVES
- We actively monitor the internet and process thousands of enforcement actions per month. Our goal is to ensure only authorized retailers who are subject to our youth prevention controls are selling JUUL products.
- We market our products responsibly, following strict guidelines to have material directed toward adult smokers and not to youth audiences. (Please read our Marketing & Social Media Code).
- We support effective legislation and regulation to prevent the purchase and use of our products by minors.
- We have reseller terms that include monitoring and penalties for noncompliance with underage restrictions.
- JUUL has signed the voluntary Swiss Trade Vape Association codex which restricts sales and advertising activities for e-cigarettes to youths under 18 years of age.
- We have an external audit program in place that checks retailers comply with our policy to restrict sales to adults over the age of 18 only.
- To buy and receive any products from our website you have to pass a two step age verification process to ensure only adults over the age of 18 are able to purchase the products.
- JUUL products carry prominent health warnings advising users of the risks of nicotine.